830 Switchboard Matting Class 2 Electrical Insulation Matting
- Class 2
- Protects for up to 20,000 Volts
- Available per roll
Insulating matting prevents workers from being ‘grounded’, provides safety in case of electrical shock. Must be replaced every 12 months for optimum safety. Top surface with a corrugated rib pattern, enhances traction and is easy to sweep clean. The underside has a fabric impression. Each square inch of matting is tested in conformance with ANSI/ASTM D-178specifications.
- PVC compound.
- Overall thickness: 6.4 mm.
- Weight: 8.4 kg per m2
- Free of DOP, free of DMF, free of ozone-depleting substances, free of silicone and free of heavy metals.
- Each square inch of matting is tested in conformance with ANSI/ASTM
- Class 2 - Dielectric Strength: 30.000 V.
- Proof Test: 20.000 Volts.
- Recommended maximum usage: 17.000 Volts.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.