School Gym Protective Floor Cover is a protective moveable solution specially designed for sports floors in the event of non-sportive use of a hall or room. Prevents damage or marking by chairs, tables, and heels on the sports floor. To install unroll over the floor area and rolled up again before resuming sports activities. School Gym Protective Floor Cover is made from 100% recycled waste.
Roll coverage: 1.5 x 20m = 30m2 / 1.5 x 30m = 45m2
Non-standard sizes available: Enquiry Form
Features and benefits:
- Shock absorption minimizes the impact on the body and reduces long term injury risk.
- Becomes a removable protective layer
- Edge-to-edge installation. Specifically designed to prevent marking by chairs, tables and heels on sports floors.
- Easy to install - strips can be secured with single-sided adhesive tape.
- Durable and cost-effective maintenance.
- Manufactured from 100% recycled waste.
- CE marked and manufactured in accordance with EN 14904
- Major sporting events.
- Repurposing of sport hall to an exam hall
- Sports halls (including school gyms).
- Multipurpose halls.
- Health and fitness centres.
- Racket sports.
- Disability sports.
- Abrasion resistance (to EN ISO 5470-1): ≤300 mg.
- Fire rating (to EN 13501-1): Class Bfl-s1.
- Dimensional stability (to EN ISO 23999): 1%.
- Indentation resistance (to EN 1516): ≤0.5 mm.
- Anti-bacterial properties (to ISO 22196): >99% (inhibits growth).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.