833 Switchboard Matting Class 1 Electrical Insulation Matting
Insulating matting prevents workers from being ‘grounded’, provides safety in case of electrical shock. Must be replaced every 12 months for optimum safety. Top surface with a corrugated rib pattern, enhances traction and is easy to sweep clean. The underside has a fabric impression. Each square inch of matting is tested in conformance with ANSI/ASTM D-178 specifications.
- Class 1
- Protects for up to 10,000 Volts
- Available per roll
Available sizes:91 cm x 150 cm
91 cm x 22.8 m
- PVC compound
- Overall thickness: 4.7 mm
- Weight: 7.6 kg per m2
- Free of DOP, free of DMF, free of ozone-depleting substances, free of silicone and free of heavy metals.
- Each square inch of matting is tested in conformance with ANSI/ASTM D-178 specifications.
- Class 1 - Dielectric Strength: 10,000 V
- Proof Test: 10,000 Volts
- Recommended maximum usage: 7,500 Volts.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.