832 Switchboard Matting Class 4 Electrical Insulation Matting
Insulating matting is engineered to prevent workers from being ‘grounded’ and provides safety in case of electrical shock when working around high voltage applications. Top surface with a corrugated rib pattern, enhances traction and is easy to sweep clean. The underside has a fabric impression. Each square inch of matting is tested in conformance with ANSI/ASTM D-178 specifications. Recommended for distribution boards, switchgear, sub-stations, transformers, generators, electrical workbenches.
- Class 4
- Protects for up to 40,000 Volts
- Available per roll
Must be replaced every 12 months for optimum safety.
Available sizes: 91 cm x 9.14 m
- PVC compound.
- Overall thickness: 12.7 mm
- Weight: 16 kg per m2
- Free of DOP, free of DMF, free of ozone-depleting substances, free of silicone and free of heavy metals.
- Each square inch of matting is tested in conformance with ANSI/ASTM D-178 specifications.
- O-zone resistance, flame resistance and oil resistance
- Class 4 - Dielectric Strength: 50.000 V.
- Proof Test: 40.000 Volts.
- Recommended maximum usage: 36.000 Volts.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.