830 Switchboard Matting Class 2 Electrical Insulation Matting
- Class 2
- Protects for up to 20,000 Volts
- Available per roll
- Available per linear meter
Insulating matting prevents workers from being ‘grounded’, provides safety in case of electrical shock. Must be replaced every 12 months for optimumsafety. Top surface with corrugated rib pattern, enhances traction andis easy to sweep clean. Underside has fabric impression. Each squareinch of matting is tested in conformance with ANSI/ASTM D-178specifications.
- PVC compound.
- Overall thickness: 6.4 mm.
- Weight: 8.4 kg per m2
- Free of DOP, free of DMF, free of ozone depleting substances, free of silicone and free of heavy metals.
- Each square inch of matting is tested in conformance with ANSI/ASTM
- Class 2 - Dielectric Strength: 30.000 V.
- Proof Test: 20.000 Volts.
- Recommended maximum usage: 17.000 Volts.
Shop now or for more information, please contact our team on 01-8035000 or email@example.com